Jakarta, 11 December 2019
Located in the Maritime Room, Principal of STIP Jakarta, Capt. Marihot Simanjuntak, MM carried out the signing of the collaboration with Capt. Darmansyah, M.Mar as the President Director of PT Pelabuhan Kepri. The collaboration is about Human Resource Development in Activities in the Field of Education, Training, Research, and Community Service. The signing of this collaboration was also attended by structural / functional officials of STIP Jakarta.
The scope of this memorandum of understanding includes:
1. Recruitment of STIP graduates
2. Placement of practice cadets
3. Giving scholarships
4. Providing lecture visit facilities
5. Medical Check Up
6. Implementation of training for HR Port of the Riau Islands
7. STIP lecturer research
8. Other fields agreed by the parties
It is hoped that this collaboration can be established in accordance with the agreement that has been implemented between STIP Jakarta and PT Pelabuhan Kepri.