In 2030 the Department of Nautica becomes a department that can produce human resources who are experts in the field of Nautika that are superior and internationally standard, highly competitive, and have faith and devotion to God Almighty.
- Improving the implementation of education in the field of Nautica to prepare professionals in the field of Nautika at the National and International level.
- Improving the implementation of applied research in the field of Nautica that supports the field of shipping technology that is beneficial to maritime industry partners.
- Improving the implementation of community service and the shipping industry, utilization of educational results in the field of shipping, research in the field of shipping for the welfare and prosperity of the wider community.
- Improving the implementation of Education Governance in the field of Transparent Nautics and Accountability.
Structure to Organization
The Nautika Department consists of the Chairperson of the Department, the Secretary of the Department, the Compiler of the Teaching and Learning Process Program and the Household Manager
Duration of Education:
The Education Period is 8 – 14 Semesters
Teaching system :
- All students are boarded and called Taruna / Taruni STIP Jakarta
- Education uses the Semester Credit System (SKS) with a study load of 152 – 155 credits
- Semesters 1, 2, 3 and 4 laboratory / simulator theory and practice lessons on campus
- Semesters 5 and 6 Real Work Practices (PKN) on commercial vessels for 1 (one) full year
- Semesters 7 and 8, theoretical and laboratory / laboratory practice lessons on campus, and are equipped with course material with the E-Learning system.
- Officers aboard ships belonging to foreign and domestic shipping companies
- Shipping Industry
- On Shore / Off Shore (Oil Drilling)
- Government agencies
- TNI / POLRI
- Foreign and Domestic Classification Bureau
- Marine Surveyor
- MARPOL auditors, ISM CODE, ISPS CODE
Participants who are declared PASS / END STIP will be given the following diplomas:
- Diploma IV Diploma with a S.SiT (Bachelor of Applied Science) degree
- Certificate of Engineering Expert Level III (ATT – III)