Become a Department that can produce skilled human resources in the field of Management of Sea Transportation and Ports (KALK) which are superior and internationally standard, highly competitive, and have faith and devotion to God Almighty.
- Improving the implementation of education in order to prepare professionals in the field of Management of Sea Transportation and Ports (KALK) at national and international levels.
- Improving the implementation of applied research in the field of Sea Transportation and Port Management (KALK) which supports the field of shipping technology that is beneficial to maritime industry partners.
- Improving the implementation of community service and the shipping industry, the use of educational output in the field of shipping, research in the field of shipping for the welfare and prosperity of the community at large.
- Improving the implementation of Education Management in the field of Transparent and Accountable Sea Transportation and Port Management (KALK).
B. Organization Structure
C. Lama Pendidikan:
Duration of Education: 8-14 Semesters
D. Sistem Pengajaran:
- All students are boarded and called Taruna / Taruni STIP Jakarta
- Education uses the Semester Credit System with a study load of 150 – 160 credits
- Semesters 1, 2, 3 and 4 laboratory theory and practice lessons on campus
- Semesters 5 and 6 practice at the port & shipping company for 1 (one) full year
- Semesters 7 and 8, Taruna / Taruni are equipped with Diploma IV course material
E. Job Opportunities:
- Holder of control over ports spread throughout Indonesia
- National and International Shipping Companies, SOEs and Government and Private Agencies engaged in:
– Import Export
– Maritime Insurance
– Freight Forwarder
– Unloading and loading
F. Participants who are graduate from STIP will be given the following diplomas:
- Diploma IV Diploma with a S.SiT (Bachelor of Applied Science) degree