STIP as one of the Higher Education Institutions under the auspices of the Transportation Human Resources Development Agency – the Ministry of Transportation manages and organizes Tri Dharma Colleges.
Community Service is an activity of the academic community in practicing and cultivating Science and Technology to advance public welfare and educate the nation’s life.
Activities that have been carried out by STIP throughout 2019 include:
1. Blood Donation Activities for Lecturers, Staff, Youth and Community Around Marunda Village, North Jakarta
2. Social Service for Environmental Cleaning at Marunda College of Marine Sciences, North Jakarta
3. Counseling and Community Health Examination Around Marunda Kelurahan, North Jakarta
4. Social Service Distribution of Basic Needs To Communities Around Marunda Village, North Jakarta
5. Indonesian Ocean Love Movement in Muara Angke, Penjaringan District, North Jakarta
6. Blood Donation Activities for Lecturers, Staff, Youth and Community Around Marunda Village, North Jakarta
7. Monitoring of Integrated Lebaran Transportation in 2019 (1440 Hijri) for Smoothness, Order, Security and Safety in Organizing Integrated Lebaran Transportation in 2019
8. Training and Development of Science about Welding Technology in the Framework of Improving Youth Skills around the Marunda Region
9. Training and Development of Knowledge about Home Electricity Installation in Order to Improve Youth Skills in the Marunda Area
And STIP will continue to carry out community service to the public in an open, transparent and free form of corruption