Jakarta 15 November 2019
Located in the STIP Auditorium building, Capt. Marihot Simanjuntak, MM, as the Chairperson of STIP, led the handover of functional positions and witnessed the signing of the Integrity Facts of the newly appointed Functional Officer.
The name of the newly appointed Functional Officer consists of:
1.Sursina ST. MT. appointed as Head of the STIP Quality Assurance Center.
2.Ali Muktar Sitompul, MT. appointed as Chair of the Engineering Department.
3. Titis Ari Wibowo, S.SiT, M.MTr was appointed as Secretary of Service at the STIP Research and Community Service Center (P3M).
4. Agus Leonard Togatorop, S. SiT, M.Sc. appointed as Secretary of the KALK Department.
5. Laila Puspitasari Angraini, S.pd. appointed as Head of Sub Div. STIP Development and Collaboration.
6. Meilinasari Nurhasanah Hutagaol, S, SiT was appointed as the Head of STIP Internal Quality Assurance.
7. Educate Kurniawan, ST, M, Si. appointed as Head of the Information Technology Unit.
8. Nurul Iman, ST, M, Si. appointed as Head of Diploma Unit and Certificate of STIP.
After the position handover was held the event continued with the signing of the Integrity Fact witnessed by the Chairperson of STIP.
In his remarks the Chairperson of STIP conveyed “on this happy occasion I, as a person and on behalf of the leadership of STIP, would like to thank the brothers who have just carried out their handover.
To the old official I as the Chairperson of STIP expressed his gratitude and gave the highest appreciation for the service that has been given so far.
And to the Officials who have just been installed, I congratulate you on your appointment and hope that the new position you receive can make this STIP more Professional and more advanced so that it is in line with the Vision and Mission of STIP Jakarta. “